The Lyceum is a Grade II listed building opened in 1856.
Constructed from Lancashire Sandstone, with a pierced cast Iron balustrade.
The Lyceum's front façade was subtly illuminated using iW Graze and iW Burst LED energy saving intelligent White light to enhance the stone dressing.
LITE Ltd designed a bespoke housing to secure the light fittings. A 'Clamping" system was employed, eliminating any disturbance or destruction to the fabric of the building. Colour swatches were used to determine a colour match to the compliment the existing Iron balustrade.