Below you can find more information about our company
LITE will liase with project manager in order to prepare the project brief.
• Establish the current status of the projects by carrying out an in-depth site survey.
• Liaise with all key relevant Council departments and third party stakeholders to assist with existing infrastructure, lighting controls, services, traffic management and civil works etc.
• Engage with Planning and Building Control departments and all key stakeholders to establish any potential risks to the project program.
Liaise with Council’s Environmental Officers to provide Protected Species Survey prior to any works commencing on site.
• Geotechnical Services
• Ecology reports
• Land Management
• Environmental Compliance
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
• Environmental Clerk of Works (ECoW)